Pengaruh Brand Image Dan Kualitas Produk Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Ngikan Yuk Kota Bandung


  • Fandi Al Hafizh Telkom University
  • Farah Oktafani Telkom University


Abstract : This research is motivated by the factors that influence consumers of Ngikan Yuk Bandung City in making purchasing decisions. This problem is based on the results of a presurvey which showed that half of the frequency of consumers making purchases at Ngikan Yuk outlets in Bandung City only ever made one Ngikan Yuk purchase. This study aims to determine the effect of brand image and product quality on purchasing decisions of Ngikan Yuk Kota Bandung. The method used in this research is quantitative method with descriptive and causal research types. The type of data used in this research is primary data through questionnaires and secondary data from books, notes, or articles. The population in this study were Ngikan Yuk buyers in the Bandung city. In this study using nonprobability sampling technique with a total of 100 respondents. The data analysis technique used descriptive analysis and multiple linear regression analysis. The results showed that the variable brand image and product quality in the category was very good. The results of multiple linear recession analysis showed that the variable brand image and product quality had a significant effect on purchasing decisions by 76.4% and the remaining 23.6% was influenced by other variables not studied. Keywords: Brand Image, Product Quality, Purchase Decision.






Program Studi S1 Ilmu Administrasi Bisnis