Pengaruh Perceived Value Dan Perceived Quality Terhadap Repurchase Intention Pada Spotify Di Masyarakat Kota Bandung

Jason Raynaldo, Putu Nina Madiawati

Abstract

Abstract
The rapid development of digital music appications in Indonesia is an opportunity for digital music application providers to meet the needs and desires of the community. One of them is the Spotify app. The problem is based on more Spotify Freemium users than Spotify Premium and the start of many new digital music applications that began emerging, this is a challenge to Spotify in increasing repurchase intention. So this.research.aims.to.find.out.and analyze the.influence.of perceived value.and perceived quality on.the repurchase intention.of Spotify premium application in Bandung. The.research methods used.in.this.research are.quantitative methods with.descriptive types of research. Sampling is.done with nonprobability..sampling.technique.used.is.purposive sampling.with.the.number.of 400.respondents of Spotify application users in.Bandung. While the..data..analysis techniques..used are descriptive.analysis..and..multiple.linear.regression analysis. The results of the study based on descriptive analysis for perceived quality variavles are already in the category of very good by 88%, and the repurchase intetntion variable is already in the category of very good by 89%. Perceived value and perceived quality had a positive and significant effect on repurchase intention with a magnitude of 48.1% and the remaining 51.9% was influenced by other factors not studied.
Keywords: Perceived Value, Perceived Quality, Repurchase Intention

Abstrak
Pesatnya perkembangan aplikasi musik digital di Indonesia menjadi peluang bagi para penyedia aplikasi musik digital dalam memenuhi kebutuhan serta keinginan masyarakat, contohnya seperti aplikasi Spotify. Permasalah tersebut didasari oleh lebih banyaknya pengguna Spotify Freemium dari pada Spotify Premium dan mulai banyaknya aplikasi musik digital baru yang mulai bermunculan, hal ini menjadi tantangan Spotify dalam meningkatkan repurchase intention. Sehingga penelitian kali ini memiliki tujuan guna melihat serta analisis.dampak dari perceived value serta perceived quality pada repurchase intention aplikasi premium Spotify di Kota Bandung. Metode yang dipakai di studi ini ialah.metode.kuantitatif.berjenis penelitian.deskriptif. Dalam mengambil sampel menggunakan Teknik non probability sampling dengan cara purposive.sampling ke 400.responden pengguna aplikasi Spotify di Kota Bandung. Sedangkan Teknik analisis information dengan menggunakan analisis.deskriptif serta analisis.regresi.linier.berganda. Hasil.penelitian sesuai analisis.deskriptif guna variabel perceived value sudah pada golongan sangat baik.yakni 89%, variabel perceived quality sudah pada golongan sangat baik yakni 88%, dan..variabel repurchase intention sudah pada golongan sangat..baik..yakni 89%. Perceived..value..dan perceived quality berdampak positif..dan..signifikan..pada..repurchase..intention dengan..besarnya..dampak 48,1% serta sisanya yakni 51,9% terpengaruhi.. faktor.lain.yang.tidak.diteliti.
Kata Kunci: Perceived Value, Perceived Quality, Repurchase Intention

Full Text:

PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.
max_upload :0