Pengaruh Social Media Marketing Dan Influencer Endorser Di Tiktok Terhadap Purchase Intention Pada Tiktok Shop

Nabilla Putri Nofela, Marheni Eka Saputri

Abstract

Abstract
With a large number of users and a high level of engagement, TikTok is an application that provides enormous opportunities in the business sector, especially marketing activities. Influencer endorsers are an effective trend for business actors to promote the products they sell. The existence of the TikTok Shop feature on the TikTok application makes it easier for consumers to buy the goods they want. This study will find out how the influence of social media marketing and influencer endorsers on TikTok on purchase intention at TikTok Shop. The research method used is quantitative and the type of research is descriptive and causal. Sampling was done by non-probability sampling method. Data collection was obtained by distributing online questionnaires to 100 respondents. The data analysis technique used in this research is multiple linear regression analysis. The results show that social media marketing and influencer endorsers on TikTok have a positive and significant effect on purchase intention at TikTok Shop. The results of data processing and data analysis showed that social media marketing (X1) and influencer endorser (X2) contributed 57.7% to purchase intention (Y) and the remaining 42.3% was influenced by variables not examined in this study.
Keywords: influencer endorser, purchase intention, social media marketing, tiktok, tiktok shop

Abstrak
Besarnya jumlah pengguna serta tingkat engagement yang tinggi, TikTok merupakan aplikasi yang memberikan peluang sangat besar dalam bidang bisnis, terutama kegiatan marketing. Influencer endorser menjadi trend yang efektif bagi pelaku usaha untuk mempromosikan produk yang dijual. Keberadaan fitur TikTok Shop pada aplikasi TikTok semakin mempermudah konsumen untuk membeli barang yang di inginkan. Penelitian ini akan menemukan bagaimana pengaruh social media marketing dan influencer endorser di TikTok terhadap purchase intention pada TikTok Shop. Metode penelitian yang digunakan adalah kuantitatif dan jenis penelitian deskriptif dan kausalitas. Populasi pada penelitian ini adalah pengguna TikTok yang pernah menggunakan layanan TikTok Shop dan pernah melihat konten marketing dan influencer di TikTok. Pengambilan sampel dilakukan dengan metode non-probality sampling. Pengumpulan data diperoleh dengan melakukan penyebaran kuesioner secara online kepada 100 responden. Teknik analisis data yang digunakan dalam penelitian ini adalah analisis regresi linear berganda. Hasil penelitian menunjukkan social media marketing dan influencer endorser di TikTok berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap purchase intention di TikTok Shop. Hasil pengolahan data dan analisis data menunjukan bahwa social media marketing (X1) dan influencer endorser (X2) memberikan kontribusi pengaruh terhadap purchase intention (Y) sebesar 57,7% dan sisanya 42,3% dipengaruhi oleh variabel yang tidak diteliti dalam penelitian ini.
Kata Kunci: influencer endorser, purchase intention, social media marketing, tiktok, tiktok shop

Full Text:

PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.
max_upload :0