Analisis Faktor - Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen Terhadap Produk Kosmetik Innisfree

Silvia Novira, Arlin Ferlina Trenggana

Abstract

ABSTRACT Innisfree are is one of the brand's origin South Korea engaged in the fields of cosmetics and facial treatments are made from natural and organic. Innisfree are well-known brand is natural beauty of Korea offering beauty products inspired by and made from natural ingredients from the island of Jeju. So the researchers aim to know and explain how large a factor analysis of the factors affecting the purchasing decision innisfree are cosmetic. The variables used in this research, namely product quality (X 1), performance, Reliability, suitability, Fiktur with spesifikan, durability, serviceability, aesthetics, quality of prepared, brand image (X 2) image makers, image of user, image product price (X 3) description price price quality, suitability, price competitiveness, price kesesuian with benefits, and promotion (X 4), advertingsing, sales promotion, event experiences, online and social mediamarketing, mobile marketing, direct and data marketing, marketing selling. The research method used is the quantitative methods of research used is persial and causal. Data analysis method used in this research is descriptive, methods of analysis and multiple linear regression analysis. sampling done by the method of non-probability sampling with samples as many as 100 respondents and population are not known with certainty. Based on the results of the analysis of four independent variables Variables (X) which consists of (X 1), brand image (X 2) (X 3) promotion (X 4) towards the dependent variable (Y) purchase decision can be seen in the calculation of the coefficient of Determination (R2), which amounted to 0.766 or 76.2%. While the rest of 23.8% is affected by other factors which are not examined. Independent (X) which consists of product quality (X 1), brand image (X 2) (X 3) promotion (X 4) together in the same or the simultaneous effect of cosmetic purchase decisions significantly to innisfree are. Keyword: purchasing decisions, brand image, price, promotion. ABSTRAK Innisfree adalah salah satu brand asal Korea Selatan yang bergerak dalam bidang kosmetik dan perawatan wajah yang berbahan dasar alami dan organik. Innisfree merupakan brand kecantikan alami ternama dari Korea yang menawarkan produk kecantikan yang terinspirasi dan dibuat dari bahan-bahan alami dari Pulau Jeju. Sehingga peneliti ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui dan menjelaskan berapa besar Analisis faktor faktor yang mempengaruhi keputusan pembelian kosmetik innisfree. Variabel yang digunakan pada penelitian ini yaitu Kualitas produk (X1), Kinerja, Fiktur, Reliabilitas,Kesesuaian dengan spesifikan, Daya tahan, serviceability, Estetika, Kualitas yang dipersiapkan, Citra merek (X2) citra pembuat, citra pemakai, citra produk Harga (X3) keterangan harga, kesesuaian harga kualitas, daya saing harga, kesesuian harga dengan manfaat, dan promosi (X4), advertingsing, sales promotion, event experiences, online and social mediamarketing, mobile marketing, direct and data marketing,marketing selling. Metode penelitian yang digunakan adalah metode kuantitatif dengan jenis penelitian yang digunakan adalah persial dan kausal. Metode analisis data yang digunakan pada penelitian ini adalah metode analisis deskriptif, dan analisis regresi linier berganda . pengambilan sampel dilakukan dengan metode non-probability sampling dengan sampel sebanyak 100 responden dan populasi tidak diketahui secara pasti. ISSN : 2355-9357 e-Proceeding of Management : Vol.6, No.1 April 2019 | Page 798 Berdasarkan hasil analisis empat variabel independen Variabel (X) yang terdiri dari (X 1), citra merek (X 2) (X 3) promosi (X 4) terhadap variabel dependen (Y) keputusan pembelian dapat dilihat dalam perhitungan koefisien Determinasi (R2), yaitu sebesar 0,766 atau 76,2%. Sedangkan sisanya 23,8% dipengaruhi oleh faktor lain yang tidak diteliti. Independen (X) yang terdiri dari promosi kualitas produk (X 1), citra merek (X 2) (X 3) (X 4) secara bersamaan dalam efek yang sama atau simultan dari keputusan pembelian kosmetik secara signifikan terhadap innisfree adalah. Kata kunci : Kata kunci: keputusan pembelian, citra merek, harga, promosi.

Full Text:

PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.
max_upload :0