The Impact Of Economic Value Added (eva), Debt Equity Ratio (der), Financial Leverage Toward Stock Return Of Indonesia Food And Beverage Companies Listed In Indonesia Stock Exchange (idx) Within Period 2012 – 2017

Putu Sendy Indra Syahputra, Irni Yunita

Abstract

Abstract - In the investment world, the parties who put the capital in the stocks of companies listed on the stock exchange have a goal to get return and avoid risk. The one of many ways to assess the company's performance to be invested is using the Economic Value Added, Debt Equity Ratio, and Financial Leverage. The population of this research is the Food and Beverage Company. Sampling technique is purposive sampling, with the number of samples of 13 Food and Beverage companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange period 2012- 2017. The data analysis technique used is the Data Panel with the Common Effect Model. Hypothesis testing using Ttests for partial testing, F-Test for simultaneous testing and coefficient of determination. The results of this study show that a partial Economic Value Added and Financial leverage has no influence on the return of shares, while Debt Equity Ratio has an influence on the return of shares. And for simultaneous testing, Economic Value Added, Debt Equity Ratio, and Financial Leverage have an influence on the share return simultaneously. Furthermore, coefficient of determination is the result of 0.180781 or in other words, the stock return variable can be explained by Economic Value Added, Debt Equity Ratio and Financial Leverage by 18.1%. While the other 81.9% is explained by other factors outside this research. Keywords - Economic Value Added, Debt Equity Ratio, Financial Leverage, Stock Return

Full Text:

PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.
max_upload :0